Monaco Telecom Offers Free Channels

Monaco Telecom

Photo: Monaco Telecome Facebook

Forget Netflix and chll, from this morning, Monaco Telecom is offering customers free access to its boutique package of 28 entertainment channels.

All customers with a Monaco Telecom TV box will also have free access to 5 channels in the CANAL+ package.

The telecom operator, which is 55% owned by Xavier Niel, founder and largest shareholder of the Paris-based Iliad SA, with the State owning the remaining 45% through Société Nationale de Financement, suggests that if these channels are not available in your home as of this morning, Match 19, to switch off your box, wait a few seconds and then turn it on again.

If the problem persists, contact customer service on +377 99 66 33 00.